Joining the Instrumentals is easy!
Email us on: email@example.com
- Bean Sprouts - for brand new first time young string players. Currently not meeting. To register interest email us.
- Buds - for youngsters who have been playing for at least a year. Currently not meeting. To register interest email us.
- String Beans - for primary school players with some experience. Meet on Thursdays 4.00 - 5.30 pm at North Fremantle Bowls Club, 8 Thompson Rd, North Freo.
- Harvest Ensemble - one day workshops are held a couple of times a term for proficient high school string players. We'll let you know when and where.
- Awkwardstra - for beginner/intermediate adult string and woodwind players. We meet on Wednesdays 7.30-9.30 pm all year round at the East Victoria Park Community and Family Centre, cnr Kent and Gloucester Sts, East Vic Park.
- Dorkestra – for intermediate adult string and woodwind players. We are currently at capacity for flutes, but looking for more violins. We meet on Thursdays 7.30-9.30 pm all year round at the North Fremantle Bowls Club, 8 Thompson Rd, North Fremantle. The bar is open!
We are a voluntary, not-for-profit organisation and only charge for the time and skills of our teachers and conductors, venue hire, and insurance.
A $5 annual membership fee covers your membership and insurance.
Orchestra fees are paid by the semester. Youth ensembles do not meet during the school holidays, except for the Harvesters.
|Ensemble||Half yearly fees|
|Bean Sprouts||$360 with group tuition; $700 with individual tuition|
Dorks and Awks: if other commitments mean that you can't come regularly, talk to your group coordinator and we’ll work something out.
How do I pay?
You will be invoiced each semester, and can pay by direct debit